Here’s how to do it:
- Download Rufus from here or Google Drive | Direct Link (Rufus 1.4.10)
- Click and Open rufus.exe
- Once the user interface of the software opens up, plug-in your USB
- After that, look for the “Create a bootable USB drive option” and from the drop-down, select an ISO Image
- Then, click on the button next to the dropdown and select the Windows 10 ISO that you want to install
- Lastly, click on “Start” and wait for the software to create the bootable USB drive.
That’s pretty much it. You now have a bootable USB drive, just plug it in your device and make sure your BIOS is all setup and you should now be able to easily install Windows 10 using the bootable USB drive that you just created.